By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OPTIMBUY's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OPTIMBUY's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OPTIMBUY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on OPTIMBUY's web site are provided "as is". OPTIMBUY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OPTIMBUY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OPTIMBUY or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OPTIMBUY's Internet site, even if OPTIMBUY or a OPTIMBUY authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OPTIMBUY's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OPTIMBUY does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OPTIMBUY may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OPTIMBUY does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OPTIMBUY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OPTIMBUY of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OPTIMBUY's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Notice & Takedown Policy
If you have found material which you consider illegally held or published on our website, please contact us with the following information:
- Your contact details.
- The full details of the material.
- The website address where you found the material.
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner.
The ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
Write to Reply will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
If plausible, the material will be immediately removed from the Write to Reply website pending further investigation.
Write to Reply will endeavour to contact the individual responsible for the publication of the material. The individual will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
Write to Reply aims to resolve any issue swiftly and amicably with the complainant and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the Write to Reply website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the Write to Reply website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the Write to Reply website.
If Write to Reply and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Write to Reply until a time when a resolution has been reached.