Our clients often ask us to recommend a supplier for a specific product or service. OPTIMBUY has a strong network of companies we recommend with confidence based on prior experience. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a preferred partner, please contact us at preferred@OPTIMBUY.com.
Preferred partners include:
- NormAndy Financial Services, Property Reclassification, Tax credit Incentives, Credit card audit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Andy Shuman at 1-800-606-6762.
- Purchasing Solutions, LLC for food purchasing data management. Please contact Susan Mathews at 1-630-954-0829 or e-mail her at email@example.com
Send us an e-mail at info@OPTIMBUY.com for complete list.
OPTIMBUY works with a diverse network of industry leading experts. Our partners have established alliances with CEOs , COOs and CFOs and are typically looking to add value to their business relationships by introducing our services. It’s a win - win – win! If you are interested in learning more about the many benefits of becoming a referral partner, please contact us at partners@OPTIMBUY.com.
PURCHASING ASSOCIATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- American Purchasing Society
- The European Institute of Purchasing Management
- The Institute for Supply Management
- IFMA: International Facility Management Association
- PMI: Project Management Institute
- SAMA: Strategic Account Management Association
- SCIP: Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- SFM: Society for Foodservice Management
Articles and books of interest
- Common Sense Purchasing: Hard Knock Lessons Learned From a Purchasing Pro, by Tom DePaoli
- ISM Principles Of Social Responsibility With Accompanying Supply Management Audit For Social Responsibility Principles Published by: Institute for Supply Management, Inc.™ Paul Novak, C.P.M., A.P.P., Chief Executive Officer
- Straight to the Bottom Line: An Executive's Roadmap to World Class Supply Management by Robert A. Rudzki, Douglas A. Smock, Michael Katzorke, Shelley Stewart Jr
- The Supply Management Handbook by Joseph L. Cavinato, Anna E. Flynn, Ralph G. Kauffman